Guys, if we wont pass this year...

richwkc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good luck on the exam day when you don’t have your > notes and the answer key right beside you umm you are refering to…?

I’m hoping he’s referring to the kid with the high scores…

We’re going to need the avg exam scores off Schweser.com from someone taking LII… I’m pretty certain I never broke 80 on any schweser exam regardless of level.

Maybe it’s Peter Olinto? :slight_smile:

meh i’ve been averaging 80-90% on schweser since back in level 1 1) With calculation, do it in your head before touching your calculator. You wont make a stupid mistake that way. I really hate calculators, its like being blindfolded, unless you have one that displays a list of previous calculations (like a proper programmable one), which of course we cant use. 2) With the vignettes read it and anticipate the questions before you see them.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > This is probably the dumbest comment I’ve read on > this board in a long time. What are you 18 years > old ? relax my friend. the cfa isn’t everything.

I have to say I dont see how his scores are too far out of line, I did fairly well on my L2 tests, but trust me it didnt make me anymore happy b/c I was still afraid they would test me on what I dont know. I’m better at MC tests than essay b/c I sometimes have trouble expressing or explaining myself.