Guys, if we wont pass this year...

We will have to compete with people like this from L2 Done with 3 AM. Running Total as of now, 1 AM: 75% 1 PM: 85% 2 AM: 90% 2 PM: 81.67% 3 AM: 86.67% :-/

No f*ing way

who did this. They should stop too…they’ll f up the curve for our friends in L2!

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,697092,page=9 check this thread out. These people are monsters

Quick guys run!!.. before they catch up with us…

ok, now i put comp_sci_kid with bigwilly in the 1% group.

Thats probably just Volkovv taking Level II again (for schitz and giggles) in addition to Level III… I wouldnt worry…

shark777 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No f*ing way + 1

I’m declaring shenanigans on that guy

I’m declaring shenanigans on that guy ^what does this mean? like, throw eggs at him?

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m declaring shenanigans on that guy > > > > ^what does this mean? like, throw eggs at him? means he is fabricating the scores

I would be willing to call this guy out. I firmly beleive getting a 90 on Schweser exam is borderline impossible without having any help or cheating in any way. So I call big, stinky BS.

ohhh… i thought you meant like let’s play tricks on the geeky guy

he’s actually pretty dumb because clearly he has studied WAY too much. i’d rather spend my time drinking and banging.

oskigo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he’s actually pretty dumb because clearly he has > studied WAY too much. i’d rather spend my time > drinking and banging. i’d ideally like to study way too much, be convinced on the day of the exam that I will pass, and enjoy without a worry the two month gap between the exam and the results, instead of impatiently waiting for the results to come out like it had happened at L1 and L2 :wink:

i call BS… check some of the guy’s posts…

he’s probably going to go home and start studying for Level III at 6 PM on 06/07!!!

oskigo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he’s actually pretty dumb because clearly he has > studied WAY too much. i’d rather spend my time > drinking and banging. This is probably the dumbest comment I’ve read on this board in a long time. What are you 18 years old ?

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oskigo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > he’s actually pretty dumb because clearly he > has > > studied WAY too much. i’d rather spend my time > > drinking and banging. > > > This is probably the dumbest comment I’ve read on > this board in a long time. What are you 18 years > old ? I wish i was… i wish i was :-/

good luck on the exam day when you don’t have your notes and the answer key right beside you