Haircut

Just got one. I am high speed - low drag from now till gameday.

i will get one at the beginning of the dreaded month…

A number 2 buzz will save you a trip.

I am afraid to cut my hair…like Samson that’s where all my strength comes from to dominate the CFA beast! Sorry I am really really tired

I have not gotten a haircut in almost 7 weeks (normally get one every 3 weeks)…and have not shaved since Friday. I look like a barbarian at this point LOL Not planning on shaving or getting a haircut till exam results, ok maybe just till exam…

it’s the playoff’s baby - CFA beard…but I dont think those at the office will especially like the unshaven look.

I have been seriously considering shaving my head for quite awhile now (hair’s pretty long now) to save time for the next couple weeks. How hardcore would that be? Almost as hardcore as just having gone through the curriculum PM material in the last 24 hours (was home sick today but still ended up having to work half the day). Now only time will tell if I remember any of it…

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been seriously considering shaving my head > for quite awhile now (hair’s pretty long now) to > save time for the next couple weeks. How hardcore > would that be? Almost as hardcore as just having > gone through the curriculum PM material in the > last 24 hours (was home sick today but still ended > up having to work half the day). Now only time > will tell if I remember any of it… Speaking of shaving head and if time will tell, someone I wished I met named Robert Nesta said “Jah would never give the power to a baldhead.” Ok this time I am fried…

Finally shaved today after a week…and got a haircut yesterday… I feel 20lbs lighter…I was starting to look like a Hippy Santa with black beard and super long hair…

I am cutting my HAIR as I write this from my phone. … already started to feel light on the head

i just shaved my balls… i need to look good for whoever is behind me, because come exam day, i will wake up with the terminator pose (see termnator post)

you all look look especially you urymoto:) hhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa

you all look good !!!

Playoff beard in full effect. Have not shaved since May 11th. Will not shave until June 8th at the earliest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M