Hala_Madrid

What time is it in Spain right now? Almost 2pm or 3pm?

never mind, for some reason was thinking London and Madrid were in same time zone.

I promised myself to “take it easy” during this week, and try to sleep more… Impossible. As soon as I get home I take the books, look for things I thought during work (about the exam, of course), or about things mentioned in analystforum… And stay awake until 24:00 or 01:00… can´t wait for this to be over…

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I promised myself to “take it easy” during this > week, and try to sleep more… Impossible. As soon > as I get home I take the books, look for things I > thought during work (about the exam, of course), > or about things mentioned in analystforum… And > stay awake until 24:00 or 01:00… > > can´t wait for this to be over… it is never going to be over…

sure it’ll be over June 7th, 5:00 PM

can’t wait for that 5pm… I’m doing the 10k mudrun the following day. What a stupid idea that was, I’ll probably break something due to lack of training but who cares, I’ll be grinning from ear to ear anyways (I hope)