Halloween

I wonder how you could incorporate the mess with the markets and economy into a halloween costume…any ideas?

dress as a bull - people will have no idea who you are or, as barney frank

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dress as a bull - people will have no idea who you > are haha clever

dress as a huge matress.

i’m going as a banana. i’m not sure how to tie that to the economy, though…

^ If the economy continues to tank, we’ll all be living in banana republics.

The bull costume covered in sell tickets would be good. Dick Fuld with a black eye.

BishBosh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ If the economy continues to tank, we’ll all be > living in banana republics. not quite sure what that means, but i respect the effort

banana republic - very Australian saying http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic Probably this would be quite apt.

I’m going to dress up as G.W. Bush or Hank Paulson. Scary enough?

daj224, you should go covered with 2912 post-it notes. Actually, make it at least 3,500 posts by Halloween. User Profile : daj224 Posts: 2,912 Date Registered: Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 06:35PM

In graduate school, I went trick or treating with my daughter wearing a skeleton costume with a name tag that said ‘Hahn’. That meant I was either a scary skeleton or a “Hahn decomposition”. I thought it was funny… Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? maybe i’ll go as frank instead JoeyDVivre Wrote: > Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In graduate school, I went trick or treating with > my daughter wearing a skeleton costume with a name > tag that said ‘Hahn’. That meant I was either a > scary skeleton or a “Hahn decomposition”. HAHAHAHAHN.

Just go as an investment advisor, people will start screaming right away. You can come with a phone labeled “margin call.”