Halloween

Have any good plans today? Scary movies, haunted houses…

Peoplewatching in Times Squre…probably get drunk and hit on hotties.

Waiting for my niece and nephew to trick or treat at my house… until then, turning the lights off and pretending I’m not home.

Got a party with my 2 year-old at 1:30. Around 6 or so, we’ll probably hit up the neighborhood.

There’s not a lot of trick-or-treating you can do at two years old. She still doesn’t really understand it.

The best holiday of the year. It’s a shame girls need an excuse to dress with such attire because we all know they want to do it on the reg.

True story. I did my fair share of halloweening on Saturday night. I’ll probably just stay home with the lights off and play GTA in the dark.

Out with gfs

krnyc, I think “sexy girl scout” is the way to go this year.

Shoot! Where were you before when I was asking?

All I could come up with is “Sexy Pirotesse”

Bro!

A couple of years ago, I was in Vegas on Halloween. I was staying at the Wynn (where Club X/S is) and they were having a costume party…

It was…very interesting. If only I had been more sober. And more single. And more younger.

Sigh…

Trick-or-treating with the little ones early evening. This will be my 3 year-old’s first time actually trick-or-treating because Halloween was basically cancelled last year due to the damage and lack of power from Hurricane Sandy. She did go to a local mall last year, but I don’t count that as real trick-or-treating.

A consumer analyst is coming in this afternoon to pitch us her favorite picks in the apparel space. I told her yesterday that since today is Halloween, we’re having a little contest: whichever analyst shows up in the best costume today, we’ll be sending some extra trade commissions their way between now and the end of the year. I wasn’t actually serious about that, but I guess that’s how all good things start.

She wrote back and said, “Really?” I said, “Yes.” She then said, “How much?”

How should I respond?

P.S. This is a one-on-one meeting and she is pretty hot – not to be outdone by her sales rep, of course

Should reply" Hmmmmm, ‘How much’ commissions should I give? Maybe 17 or 18 monies?"

Seriously though, just respond “Ten”

^ enough to raise eyebrows and provide leverage in bonus discussions

^ Not sure my response would get you what you want, but feel free to email pics of this meeting directly to me.

like the sexy bacon dress?

I saw a girl dressed up as a slutty 10th Doctor (from Doctor Who) and it was glorious.

Going as a scary black cat:

That story scarred me for life… of not liking cats all that much