Halo 3

So is this going to top Gears of War and take its place back on top of the video game World and will it, as a result, prove that Bill Gates beat Sony? Willy

It will definitely push GoW to the background. Keep in mind I LOVED that game. But Halo is an entirely different beast, one of those “events”, like Grand Theft Auto and Madden.

yeah, i think gates is smashing sony this time around, i kind of regret buying a ps3 now, even the ps2 is outselling the ps3. a good discussion would be on what sony did wrong to be in such a bad position.

I think the better discussion is how Nintendo shot to the forefront and proved to both companies you don’t have to sell at a loss and try to make it up on the back end with games. Sony I believe lost being late to the game with Microsoft being on the shelves for over a year, the price being too high, the high price not justifying the gain in graphics from the PS2, and though I am not sure I heard the games available were not the best. I loved Halo and Halo 2 but I just don’t play video games anymore. I stopped when I started dying every refresh within 5 seconds playing online. Some d*** good players.

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the better discussion is how Nintendo shot > to the forefront and proved to both companies you > don’t have to sell at a loss and try to make it up > on the back end with games. > > Sony I believe lost being late to the game with > Microsoft being on the shelves for over a year, > the price being too high, the high price not > justifying the gain in graphics from the PS2, and > though I am not sure I heard the games available > were not the best. > > I loved Halo and Halo 2 but I just don’t play > video games anymore. I stopped when I started > dying every refresh within 5 seconds playing > online. Some d*** good players. Bet I’v wasted Niblita a few times. Hee-hee.

And the rocket/sword whore speaks out haha.

Halo 3, same as the first. It’s crazy that with games like Gears of War and Bioshock, Halo 3 gets people excited.