Haloween Costumes...

So I kind of waited to decide what I am going to do. I know someone is going as Berni. What is everyone else doing? I am going as Bruno, gonna make some sick nasty super short jorts. Leather vest, black leather tie, no shirt, blonde wig, and an african american baby doll with a shirt that say “gayby” on. (no racism, just a movie prop) **WOW spelling > me, Halloween**

cant wait for the pics

They are going to be steamy.

I’m being the Verizon Network guy and I have 15 of my friends wearing different colored Verizon Wirless button downs (obtained wholesale on eBay), hardhats, etc to act as the “network.” We’re doing a trolley bar crawl so it should be fun.

we had a department come in as john & kate + 8. There was even the gf on the side

My wife is the octomom

I’m going to be Dog the Bounty Hunter and I have a friend is going to be Beth.

A buddy of mine is going as Kanye West and his GF is going as Taylor Swift. In retrospect I should go as Beyoncé

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A buddy of mine is going as Kanye West and his GF > is going as Taylor Swift. In retrospect I should > go as Beyoncé single ladies’ costume. IMO learn some dance steps as well.

my friend is going as kanye as well, with a blow up sex doll as taylor swift

edgeraz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > A buddy of mine is going as Kanye West and his > GF > > is going as Taylor Swift. In retrospect I > should > > go as Beyoncé > > > single ladies’ costume. IMO learn some dance steps > as well. Dance moves? Oh you mean alcohol vibrations! jkrecords Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my friend is going as kanye as well, with a blow > up sex doll as taylor swift That right there is full of win. I would imagine a blow up sex doll is more fun that my friends POS girlfriend.

Kenny Powers “I’m the man who has the ball, I’m the man who can throw it faster than f*ck, so that is why I am better than everyone is the world. Kiss my @ss and suck my d!ck, everyone”

I’m fvcking in, you’re fvcking out.

Since I am going with SkipE99’s mature mother, I will be dressing up as SkipE99.

MILF Hunter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since I am going with SkipE99’s mature mother, I > will be dressing up as SkipE99. ^^ is that you Sublimity hiding behind the Milfs?

Sub is going as his mother

swine flu… got a pig suit and going to have running noses and blood shot eyes…

friends and I are going as 80s Wrestlers… I will be the undertaker so I dont have to wear tights lol… Borrowed a nice long leather jacket yesterday which completes the outfit.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > swine flu… > > got a pig suit and going to have running noses and > blood shot eyes… niiice

I’m going as Eliot Spitzer but I still need my Ashley…what’s up KarenC?