Handing in Resumes

Do you think handing in your resume this week will get overlooked or not given full attention because the people looking at these resumes have too much on there plate at the moment dealing with these volatile markets.

Yes, last week all the BSDs were just sitting around playing Liar’s poker with C-notes. That would have been a great time to submit your CV.

Go to a pub near the financial districts after market hours in your area and look for the depressed looking guys wearing $2K suits and give them your resume. Not sure what kind of response you’ll get!

“Go to a pub near the financial districts after market hours in your area and look for the depressed looking guys wearing $2K suits and give them your resume. Not sure what kind of response you’ll get!” I’d hand it to the guys in $300 jeans and $150 t-shirts doing shots and have a pro on each arm. But that’s just me…go ahead hand it to the sheep.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Go to a pub near the financial districts after > market hours in your area and look for the > depressed looking guys wearing $2K suits and give > them your resume. Not sure what kind of response > you’ll get!” > > I’d hand it to the guys in $300 jeans and $150 > t-shirts doing shots and have a pro on each arm. > But that’s just me…go ahead hand it to the > sheep. Only if they’re wearing $500 shades inside, at night. If so, then we can talk.

“Only if they’re wearing $500 shades inside, at night. If so, then we can talk.” Would a darth vader style helmet that LT sported Sunday qualify?

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Only if they’re wearing $500 shades inside, at > night. If so, then we can talk.” > > Would a darth vader style helmet that LT sported > Sunday qualify? I’m wearing one of those right now in order to shield myself from computer radiation in my cube

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Only if they’re wearing $500 shades inside, at > night. If so, then we can talk.” > > Would a darth vader style helmet that LT sported > Sunday qualify? Or wearing a Q-Ray ionized braclet??

“Or wearing a Q-Ray ionized braclet??” Don’t mock…my father has one. Says it’s the best.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Or wearing a Q-Ray ionized braclet??” > > Don’t mock…my father has one. Says it’s the > best. But all the lawsuits???