Happieee B'day Map1 :)

To arguably the best possible poster on CFA L1 forum! To the most popular female on AF! To my online CFA-study mate! :smiley: :smiley: And, To the future director of “The Blue screen of Death” by Warner Bros! HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MAPPIEEE!!! Have a wonderful year ahead!

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To arguably the best possible poster on CFA L1 > forum! > > To the most popular female on AF! > > To my online CFA-study mate! :smiley: :smiley: > > And, > > To the future director of “The Blue screen of > Death” by Warner Bros! > > > HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY > MAPPIEEE!!! > > > Have a wonderful year ahead! > > Loving everyone’s child creates magic! Huh? What the heck is this? You know, loving everyone’s children might create magic for you, but you can be arrested and imprisoned in certain countries for that kind of “loving.”

Words can’t describe…

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > You know, loving everyone’s children might create > magic for you, but you can be arrested and > imprisoned in certain countries for that kind of > “loving.” LOL … it can get you in trouble in any country ! … what does it mean anyways ? and how do u know its map’s b’day … But if it is, then Happy B’day Map … I would always look for posts by Map1 on level 1 forum, and read them very carefully.