Happy Birthday to...

Wrigley Field! It turns 100 today!

Wrigley and Fenway. Every human being should visit them at least once.

…Jerry Jones! Turned 72 yesterday, on the 25th anniversary of the “Great Trade Robbery”.

If you haven’t watched it, you should. You can find it on ESPN’s website. It’s only about 12 minutes long.

While not in her 50s, add penelope cruz to the list

The fact that he is a Libra makes him a bit cooler in my book. Still don’t want him to win a SB though.

…Angelina Jolie!!! Turned 40 yesterday. And still in the “Yep–I’d do her” category.

Jolie > Bullock, IMHO. People got this one wrong.

Adam Smith

June 5, 1723Adam Smith

Just saw a picture of her sister Monica yesterday. I think we brought over the wrong Cruz (not that there’s anything wrong with Penelope).

…Kylie Jenner, who turns 18 today!

Now I don’t feel nearly as much like a perv for looking at her in her yoga pants.

^Why did you feel like one before?

Because she’s super serious with Tyga. Can’t fap to another guy’s girl without some remorse.

Nope. Still a perv

Isn’t he in his 20’s? That’s statutory rape if they had relations before today, no?

In California, yes, age of consent is 18. However, according to TMZ, police will not pursue statutory rape charges on their own. That is, someone (generally a family member) has to submit a complaint. Or they did all their shagging in Nevada where it’s 16.

Mann Act.

Having now looked it up, I’m almost afraid to ask how/why you even know about the Mann Act.

He has kids, remember?

heh

And got Ferrari as a gift from Tyga surprise