Happy Birthday to...

Walder Frey. That made me LOL. Still laughing… laugh

Ariadna Gutierrez, Miss Columbia, and Winner of the 2015 Miss Universe Pageant!! She turns 22 tomorrow on Christmas Day!!!

On a serious note, I’d like to take this moment to mention that Steve Harvey is a horrible human being. As in, I’d enjoy seeing him meet Ramsey Bolton-type horrible.

^^ Agreed I assumed he was this jolly guy and then I got to reading about him and he really is just a horrible human being. It is unfortunate, as he has a great TV personality on FF

…Mary Kate and Ashley, who turn 30 years old today!

God I feel old.

Elizabeth Olson is only 27, way hotter, and gets nekkid.

You’re welcome.

Yasmine Bleeth 48 today. Goddam forgot how smoking hot she was back in the day.

Disclaimer: The post below is no where as disgusting as Greenman’s fart posts

Although I prefer blondes, Yasmine was my favorite on the show. You wouldn’t want to know the amount of times I jerked off to her. She looks beyond bad now, all the reason not to hold long term.

Yea if you look at all the women that have accused Crosby of rape, they all look old and hideous. But then you think oh they were probably hot back then and this is just women aging. But THEN you think, god damn, that means whomever I end up marrying is probably going to do that too. Sucks.

she had the killer combination of brown hair/blue eyes, which you just can’t beat. Also she nailed the KK body type, probably one of the first (in the modern era of course). Way ahead of her time. I feel like she should get more respect because of that.

Put it this way. If she were 20 today, she would be recognized as the hands down hottest POA on the planet. Now you got me all worked up and I will be spending the next hour searching google images.

Beat you to it.

I also have blue eyes and brown hair. Yasmine and I would have made hot kids.

I’m willing to bet that she doesn’t look that different now than she did then. If you put her back in the bikini, slather her with makeup, spend a couple hours on her hair, then photoshop the whole thing, she probably still looks good. You’re just not seeing the “finished product”. You’re seeing her “in the raw”.

I think not

tragic. there should be some kind of DNA test that a groom can legally do as part of his due diligence to avoid situations like this.

Shark Tank idea!!

might be an upgrade for some here lol

Pamela

Basic due diligence is to view the mother.

Star Wars! Turns 40 today!!!