Happy Good Friday!

Who’s studying with me?

What else is there to do on a beautiful day like today besides study?

Me celebrating Holi today… will cover-up on studies tomorrow

I am working:( Hopefuly only half a day…

Whats a good friday?

I’m at work. There’s a winter storm warning in effect. I’m hungover and on 3.5hrs of sleep/recovery from the Justice show last night. I might make an attempt at studying later after church and some fish 'n chips (Good Friday tradition). I plan to be in the library all weekend. Happy Easter y’all!

Hitting the books hard starting at 8AM today right through the weekend, except for Easter dinner on Sunday night. I want to put in at least 8 hours each today and tomorrow (with intermittent breaks), and 6 hours on Sunday. Just finishing up making my personal notes in Book 4 (Schweser) today, and hope to get a big chunk of Book 5 done by the end of the weekend and have it totally done by the end of next week. Once that’s done I can get into some real studying, and doing some actual questions. It’s time to turn it up another notch everyone!!! Happy Easter.

Babbu - I’m on a similar war path this weekend. I had my fun last night at an amazing show (if any of you are into electronic music and don’t yet know about JUSTICE, check them out). Seriously one of the top five musical nights of my life last night. So yeah, I’m trying to rip through more official curriculum, just reading at this point, and then start actually doing questions by next weekend. I am going to sequester myself in a corner of whatever library that I can find open tomorrow and Sunday. Since my fam is back in Canada, I don’t have any commitments for Easter dinner (although I wouldn’t mind if somebody threw me a ham sandwich). Happy Easter to you and your fam…here’s to us getting sh!tloads accomplished this weekend!

Celebrating my first free Easter weekend in 3 yrs!! Passing lvl 3 last year made spring my fav season again. Good luck guys, after you’re done w/ the program it makes spring 1 jillion times more enjoyable.

I’m largely taking the weekend off and spending it with family

kevin0118 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Celebrating my first free Easter weekend in 3 > yrs!! > > Passing lvl 3 last year made spring my fav season > again. Good luck guys, after you’re done w/ the > program it makes spring 1 jillion times more > enjoyable. But… but program will never be done with YOU

Kaba Modern was kicked out!?!? WTF?!

kaba modern? ur from UCI?

I think it’s slightly more expensive than a happy ending ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whats a good friday?

and happy easter !