Happy Hour..

I’m wondering how many peeps from AF would be joining this weekend (or maybe next week) for a happy hour. It will be very informal meeting in NYC discussing the CFA, passing strategies and meeting some of the cracks on this website +… Is there any interest?

I’m in NYC next week coming from Calgary. Let’s do it.

I am in … and we are already chatting on gmail since past 1 hr.

njoy guys ! wish I were there …

Take pictures. I’ll be in crappy london unfortunately.

I might be available, depending on the day. That’s if I’m invited, of course.

Me too: live in NYC. When are we doing this? Jay.

I work in nyc, wouldn’t mind meeting fellow AF’ers.

Wait… y’all come to Houston. That works better for me.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in NYC next week coming from Calgary. Let’s do > it. when are you getting in next week?

TheAliMan tours Tue (night) to Sun (morn). Saturday would be perfect for meetup. Banni, cfaboston - get you a$$es here, will ya…?

I’m in, depending on the day.

Is everyone in NYC?? what the hell? I need to get out of this armpit of a city.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is everyone in NYC?? what the hell? I need to get > out of this armpit of a city. Could be worse…I’m in Kansas City.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Is everyone in NYC?? what the hell? I need to > get > > out of this armpit of a city. > > > Could be worse…I’m in Kansas City. hahah sick. (no offense)

why dont you guys take a trip to Miami? I bet I can make it more fun than NYC…

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan tours Tue (night) to Sun (morn). > Saturday would be perfect for meetup. > > Banni, cfaboston - get you a$$es here, will ya…? i cannot meet up on the 29th. maybe friday 28th?

i’m in depending on the day…

Friday - I get out of office by 7.30 PM. I am still up after that, if you guys plan to meet on Friday…

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday - I get out of office by 7.30 PM. I am > still up after that, if you guys plan to meet on > Friday… +1