Hard to bite study session...

Which study session you find more difficult to digest? I hate: - tax in FSA gwerrrrrrrrrrrr

I had the most trouble with SS #9, in particular: Taxes, Leases & OBS.

I wish I could live in Dubai…there is everything tax free

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had the most trouble with SS #9, in particular: > Taxes, Leases & OBS. Same. Everything else is relatively straightforward.

ss 9 and ss17 are most difficult for me. S

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wish I could live in Dubai…there is everything > tax free Or new hampshire…

Economics - SS 5 & 6…

Deferred taxes for sure. I still don’t understand it. I understood it when i studied it. But I don’t think I will be able to answer any of those questions though.

The FSA book is a monster. If you can kill that section, you have 25% of the exam tucked away. THE CFAI site says FSA can be as much as 25% of the Level 1 EXAM !!!

Where does it say 25%? I only see 20% https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/courseofstudy/topicareaweights.html

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The FSA book is a monster. If you can kill that > section, you have 25% of the exam tucked away. THE > CFAI site says FSA can be as much as 25% of the > Level 1 EXAM !!! And if you can kill that section you probably will pass the exam.

Rent is like a tax here…in the end this city is more expensive to live in than 80-90% of the states in the US!!