Hardest Part of the CFA

The hardest part of the CFA is waiting 2 months for results! Just one more week and should get the nod!

the hardestestest part is the last 5 days…

Tell me about it … for me tis happens to be the most crucial 5 days of my life … as tomorrow is when we will be finalizing one of the most important deals for our company and past which on monday ill get to know my results … ahhhh this is killing me … wheres the fast fwd button when u need one … mE

I think the hardest part is studying. Taking the exam is not too hard unless you have prepared nothing =) While the results part… I cant believe two months have passed already!

Relax, dammit! You’ll deal with the outcome, whatever it is.

I wasn’t too worried about it until this week. Now its a constant thought.

I had a dream last night that I failed with a band 6. I felt really really bad and depressed. It seemed so so real. I tried so hard to get out the dream but my mind kept telling me that it was the reality. then i really got to pee so I got out of it…wow was it a relief…for the time being…

I had a dream too: I was sleeping- I woke up and saw on my blackberry it was July 26th and it had a message from the CFA. I opened it and I passed- I was so excited. Then when I woke up and realized it was just a dream, I hated life again, haha… The 26th can not come fast enough…

Is that 26th tomorrow? Who’s gonna have a heart attack after that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

passme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a dream last night that I failed with a band > 6. I felt really really bad and depressed. It > seemed so so real. I tried so hard to get out the > dream but my mind kept telling me that it was the > reality. > > > then i really got to pee so I got out of it…wow > was it a relief…for the time being… i just watched Inception today and just talked about dreams… was a cool movie