Has anyone heard of this company?

American Appraisal http://www.american-appraisal.com/ Couldn’t find any information online about them.

I’m somewhat familiar with them. What type of information are you looking for?

Just wondering if they were indeed a legit company, they offered me a interview and I’d hate to show up and find it’s one of those pyramid sales position scams.

They are legit. They’re a large independent appraisal firm. I assume you’d be interviewing for a business valuation position.

Financial valuation actually, just needed to know they are real. Thanks

Business Valuation = Financial Valuation

Have you worked for or with them? Curious if you would happen to know their salary ranges

They are a competitor. I’ve hired people away from them and vice-versa. Compensation will vary largely based on facts and circumstances. What level position are you interviewing for, which office, and what is your background? You can email me if you don’t want to post on here: cbhiggs1970 at yahoo

Higgmond - can I email you when I get chance? I have a couple of questions for you.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Higgmond - can I email you when I get chance? I > have a couple of questions for you. Sure thing.