Has anyone noticed any significant changes between L1 Ethics and L2 Ethics?

The L2 Ethics definitely go into more depth (reading through the CFAI e-books right now), but the overarching principles (Standards, Code, etc.) are still the same.

No offense, but you will usually find this as much more helpful of a resource if you actually read and/ or do some of the work on your own and then bounce any questions you may have off of people in here once you accomplish that. If you’ll just give a cursory glance to the book(s) you’ll see that yes there is some more material that is tested at L2

Geez, why the snarky reply? and what gives you the impression that he just took a cursory glance? tj2001, I actually can’t offer any insight since I haven’t looked at Ethics yet. At level 1 I read Ethics first and forgot it all by May and had to read it again. This time I am going to read it last.

Andrew3032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No offense, but you will usually find this as much > more helpful of a resource if you actually read > and/ or do some of the work on your own and then > bounce any questions you may have off of people in > here once you accomplish that. > If you’ll just give a cursory glance to the > book(s) you’ll see that yes there is some more > material that is tested at L2 I did take more than a cursory glance, which is why I said it goes into more depth (research objectives, etc.). But that doesn’t change my second statement/question.

and remember level I is a mile wide, inch deep. Level II is many miles wider and many inches deeper. (maybe feet). So they go into excruciating detail (with obscure language - akin to a legal document - and you need to be at your best to interpret things in Ethics the CFA way) … and I did not pass that ethics test. Luckily had done enough to pass otherwise.

Qcubed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Geez, why the snarky reply? and what gives you > the impression that he just took a cursory > glance? and @ tj2001 I guess you didn’t read what I wrote very carefully. If you’ll read it again here: “If you’ll just give a cursory glance to the book(s) you’ll see that yes there is some more material that is tested at L2” I didn’t say he/she only took a cursory glance. I said if YOU WILL TAKE A CURSORY GLANCE. Notice all that stub material there…that wasn’t in the L1 material…or tested on… are we getting the idea now???

you’re still a whiny biatch…

I agree; andrew3032 is a douche