Has anyone received a certificate yet?

I did not go to my local (Atlanta) ceremony and have been waiting patiently for the charter to arrive. I know the timing on the CFAI website says 4-6 weeks from charter award, so I’m starting to get nervous. Has anyone else received theirs, and when? Thanks, Andrew

I had the directory updated Nov 2, recieved the official letter Nov 13, and the charter showed up Nov 15.

I haven’t received the diploma/certificate (whatever that is called) yet. I called CFAI and apparently there is some sort of a backlog and those are expected to be finished by late Dec. or early Jan. Knowing CFAI, I will expect them sometime in Feb. RK

RK2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t received the diploma/certificate > (whatever that is called) yet. Some people call it a “charter”. I called too, and they said late December.

Is it late December yet?

Yes, it is. In fact, it is too late December. I have been waiting for it for months.

Received mine today. Charter number in the low 98ks. Merry Christmas to YOU too CFAI!

Received mine too. Charter number in the low 97K. I wouldn’t mind to wait a little longer it it would be 100000. Now I can close a “chapter” in my life. I’ll leave the “framing” as a long term project – something to really enjoy for a while.

I’m signing off now. I just received my charter! Congratulations to all and happy holidays!

Santa came early and delivered mine this afternoon. It’s nice to close the book on this in 2007. Good luck to everyone in 2008 and happy holidays! HappyShappy, CFA

got it yesterday. I had to use a can opener and butterfly knife to get the tube open. took me 6 minutes to pry it open.

heorotian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > got it yesterday. I had to use a can opener and > butterfly knife to get the tube open. took me 6 > minutes to pry it open. If you look closely at the tube where the sticker is, the top portion of the tube easily comes off if you cut around that part of the sticker. I thought about the can opener at first, but then noticed what was going on… Can’t wait to frame it.