Has anyone received the email saying when exam results will be released ?

After level I i had a email 2 weeks after. Still nothing!

I participated in the post-exam survey and they said they’ll let us know soon. Regardless, it’ll be at least a month before the results come out. I suggest you forget about it.

what email? I received nothing, not even the post exam survey. And actually I can’t find my level I results either. :frowning:

Dude, chill out. Last year they sent us the “your results will be released on xx/xx/xxxx” email on the 1st of July.

I got my results via snail mail last week. Pilot program for those interested in getting their results earlier.

31ejm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my results via snail mail last week. Pilot > program for those interested in getting their > results earlier. my ass

Didn’t get an email yet but I logged onto the CFA site. Result are coming out July 26.

just got the email. Results on Tuesday July 26th.

I got it, and immediately my anxiety level increased. In reality, I think I would have preferred not to know the date. The more I can forget about the exam, the less disappointed I’ll be if I don’t pass.

having a full time job and going to the gym every other day really help taking CFA off my mind

oh yeah, my gym membership that lapsed last fall. Time to re-up that one.

Yeah, real exciting stuff: “hey, we’re gonna send you your results in about a month” was really on the edge of my seat for that one.