Has anyone taken the exam yet?

I took the exam yesterday (pushed it as far as I could) :-). The CBT format was good, but could use some improvements. One issue that I had that no one mentioned is inputting formulas. i did not use the formula keyboard option (I didn’t want to spend my precious time on that) so I used the basic "=0.25 * 4 " type of input. Most of the time I would do this, something went off and decimal places would disappear, the font would become italized, and everything kind of shifted (like spaces were removed). Really odd and frustrating when I was already feeling time pressure in the AM session. I also couldn’t highlight, but the cross out function did work.
My test center only had one person checking everyone in. And they were very strict about cleaning the bathroom keys. So during the “30 minute” break I spent 7 mins waiting for a clean bathroom key and another 5 mins waiting in line to be signed back in. That sucked. But all in all, not a horrible experience. Having a shorter exam had pros and cons- for one I didn’t feel totally mentally decimated after the exam, but I did feel multiple key concepts (that I had studied hard for) were not tested. I guess that’s just the trade off.

I screwed the AM session coz of bad time management. PM went well. Super easy. Even AM was also very easy except the time issue. Overall CBT experience was nice.

Good luck to all and enjoy the time.

To me it’s the opposite, both AM and PM session are easier than all the mocks I did

1 Like

I have give exam almost 2 years ago