Have any of you NOT started Q-bank yet?

I took my first peek at Q-bank today, only to realize that I should have done this long ago. Have any of you not started with the Qbank yet? If so, how do you plan to use it?

u got plenty of time brother, 2 months is enough to pass L1

I started it just 10 days back…:frowning:

you’ll be grand - just hit qbank hard from now on

Qbank is done simultaneously with readings?

I just bought qbank today. I wanted to read thru all of the material first before I hit it, and now I’m just going to be drilling qbank for 2 1/2 months! By the way, for qbank users, are questions that are qualified as “easy” - do ones this easy actually appear on the exam? Or realistically is it the intermediate and difficult questions that show up on exam day? Cheers, Hank Scorpio

I was under the impression we were suppose to plow through reading material/concepts before hammering away at questions. Hadn’t planned to really immerse into question mode until November 1st. Did I miss the memo?

I have not started QBank either. I was also planning on starting 11/1 when I finish the material.

If you had gone through Qbank once, does it make sense to go through it twice?

Posted by: sbkrish76 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 30, 2009 09:31AM If you had gone through Qbank once, does it make sense to go through it twice? ------------------------- There are 4000+ some questions…

I typically do 2 tests after I finish reading each study session. So far, my worst section is FSA… it drove me crazy…

I have registered for Jun 2010 and just started reading the CFA material… Is it possible to buy Qbank alone without the scheweser material? What does your experience say… IS CFA material too cumbersome and should I but Scheweser notes? Also, should go thru Qbank as and when I finish reading the material…

Nah… even me plannin to finish the reading till Nov 1st b4 startin the revision n Qbank… for now jus doin the end of section questions for Schweser n the institute notes

Generally I only complete the end of chapter questions in most SS so far. I do Q-bank questions occasionally (and very leisurely) when I’m sitting in my living room (not in a study session) just to sneak in a little extra exposure to the materials. When I complete my first read of all the Schweser materials (shooting for 11/1) I will do Q-bank along with mocks in November. Likely will have to do a re-read Quants and review (notecards, secret sauce, etc.) all the other topics during my testing.

I just started today

finspert Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just started today

Just started today as well… pooled in questions from FRA…and…hmmm… i’m so … scared…looks like I barely skimmed through the pages…Plan on combing it with the rest of my studying which I hope to complete by the 3rd week of this month…

sanish.jain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have registered for Jun 2010 and just started > reading the CFA material… > > Is it possible to buy Qbank alone without the > scheweser material? > > What does your experience say… IS CFA material > too cumbersome and should I but Scheweser notes? > > Also, should go thru Qbank as and when I finish > reading the material… Yes you can just Qbank by itself from Schweser. Even though you have plenty of time, you might find Schweser notes very helpful to cover most of L1 materials. You can always use CFAI for anything that is not clear w/ Schweser notes.