Have most of the questions started to look farmiliar?

I do not know if it is because each book copied questions from each other or it is just me. As I proceeded in doing practice questions, most of the questions start to look more or less the same to me. they might change the story background, or numbers, but the points start to all look alike. Another experience I am having is, my accuracy level stabalized. It’s always around 75%, no matter how hard I try, I cannot advance. When I flashed back on the mistakes, some times it is because of careless mistakes, some times I just could not solve the long questions, or some times the testing points are too meticulous. Either way it is, I am not making improvement. I start to wonder if I am wasting time on doing practice questions now. But I again, I am scared of missing out things if I just drop it and do the review. Anyone has similar experience? Any suggestions on how to improve will be greatly appreciated.

Totally agree with you… I have the same problem with the 75% threshold… I highest I’ve got are in Book6’s 1am and 3pm with 80%… I make the same careless mistakes as well… and there are questions that cover the minute details (i think)

do you find that the mistakes occur for the same topic areas? i was also stuck in the same range, but found it was always due to the same questions… so i went back and reviewed the topic again, and you’ll find your mark slowly creep upwards again…

I have found that I can’t rely on how well I perform on certain areas to judge how well I a doing. For example, I may get 50% on equities and then 80% on FSA and then one test later I’ll get 90% correct on equities and than like 50% correct on FSA. Overall performance sticks around high 60’s low 70’s. Yuck.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have found that I can’t rely on how well I > perform on certain areas to judge how well I a > doing. For example, I may get 50% on equities and > then 80% on FSA and then one test later I’ll get > 90% correct on equities and than like 50% correct > on FSA. Overall performance sticks around high > 60’s low 70’s. Yuck. Exact same experience as you. I ordered the Schweser online exams and am having the same problem. Book 6, I probably avereaged out to around a 72%. Online exams - morning session I’ll get a 77%, afternoon I’ll get a 65%.

Same here. The trend is quite unpredictable, one way or another, the over all performance is stable.