Hazing gone too far?

Well…I also had chosen a house where I knew people who had gone through it. While people are supposed to keep their mouths shut, most don’t. So I had a general idea on the severity of the pledgeship compared to other houses. I heard about a lot of places that were much worse. I have (and had) a pretty negative view of any kind of hazing that involves violence, drinking too much, or eating things no one would want to eat.

slay strange bros. hookers are cheaper in the end. You pay the monthly fee to “slay strange” at the frat when you could just be inviting painted whores over to play video games.

“Strange” is by far the best term you can use to objectify women.

dudes are brutal

http://gothamist.com/2015/09/16/deng_hazing_ambulance_cost.php

“Deng had been a reportedly defiant participant in a hazing ritual known as the “Glass Ceiling,” which one member of the Asian-American fraternity said was intended to test the mettle of students attempting to succeed in the predominantly white American business world. One frat member told cops that the hazing required blindfolded pledges to run a violent gauntlet carrying a 30-pound backpack symbolizing the burden of trying to break into the mainstream.”

I don’t know if this is a healthy attitude towards societal relations.

I thought it was a bamboo ceiling.

A dying Baruch College freshman was denied medical condition for hours because fraternity brothers researched the cost of an ambulance and found it to be cost-prohibitive, according to a grand jury report .

yes I’m totally in favor of criminal murder charges.