Head hunters in toronto?

Any suggestions to any reputable headhunter companies? Yes, I’m aware of the WilyR position. Hope that post doesnt turn into one of those Level II accounting notes posts that happen every so often.

anyone?

What type, I was emailed by one this week

WillyR

Where is Willy, and what happened to the analyst position? Hali, have you heard anything on it?

willfrank has been exposed by sherlock letters…

nice detective work, 3_letters

i hope you guys are just kidding about thinking that I’m Willy. You really need to work on your “detective” skills cause frankly, they suck.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where is Willy, and what happened to the analyst > position? Hali, have you heard anything on it? No, I’m afraid I’m not. I was contatced by a headhunter for BO jobs in TO and Carribean, not my thing, but if you’d like I’d be more than glad to forward details along

decent headhunting firms in Toronto: Thorek/Scott Vlaad & Co Robert Half if you don’t have some decent work experience, don’t expect anything other than industry information (if they are even willing to speak with you)

thanks everyone for the tips. Should be a fun job search.

headhunters .ca or . com

Has anyone tried ZSA-X? http://www.zsa.ca/zsa.php?fuseaction=main.job&area_list=67&code=FINANCIAL

Are you in IB/S&T/research now?