Head's gonna explode!

At this point, dont think I can cram much more in. Tomorrow its all AMC, GIPS, and Ethics. Tomorrow night and Friday afternoon, will review equations, mnemonics etc. I’m done working problems I think. Will look over some of the trickier concept I guess. Took 2008 today and it looked new to me after failing last year. THink i just blocked it out of my memory. IMHO, it was a much harder test than '07 and especially '06. I bet Saturday’s is even harder. At this point, I just want it over. Bring it on.

What is IMHO? and IMO? I keep seeing these and don’t know what the hell they mean. I must be getting old.

In my humble opinion In my opinion

By friday at noon, I will have reviewed the entire curriculum in the last 5 days, triangulating the cfai text, schweser, and the sauce - my mind is going to blow up (on saturday morning, all over my answer booklet). but at least it gives me a constructive goal to work toward instead of constantly feeling sick to my stomach.

I did a full read through schweser today. Tomorrow it’s my last practice exam, and review everything again. The plan is to have NOTHING but L3 CFA in my ‘random access memory’ come Saturday. By that time, I might not be able to put a normal sentence together but I’ll be able to calculate global currency allocation contributions on command.

whole schweser today? i’ve spent 3 hours tryng to get through the institutional ips chapter while daydreaming about 5:01 saturday on.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whole schweser today? i’ve spent 3 hours tryng to > get through the institutional ips chapter while > daydreaming about 5:01 saturday on. i’ll probably do the entire schweser on friday too. obviously it’s a detailed flip-thru. that one book though is basically the exam. i think we all (me too) studying too much like level 2

good for you guys. i’ll be lucky to make it through the sauce in one day.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good for you guys. i’ll be lucky to make it > through the sauce in one day. well, if i spent time on detailed stuff, like i did today with some interest rate stuff, i can’t get thru schweser in a day. but it’s all what you do. i can get thru the summaries at the end in probably 2-3 hours. it’s just how you read. and more importantly, what you’re expecting from the reading.

My Schweser notes are highlighted and marked / scribbled all over the place. Basically all the key words are underlined or highlighted, so it makes it a quick read. I just hit the main point of every paragraph / topic and if I know the stuff without even looking at it, I move on. Spend more time on the parts that aren’t already implanted in my brain. Like, I don’t think there’s much more I need to know about CPPI, constant mix so I just skim through the ideas.