Help!Assistant Dealer-interview tips

I got invited for an interview for Assistant Dealer position in a bank,treasury department. It is an entry level position. Some major responsibilities: market research;current level price monitoring;trade confirmation;pricing and monitoring currency and IR positions. They require knowledge of financial math and basics of derivative instruments. Could you give me any tips about the interview. What should I expect? I really don’t wanna screw it up so any of your advice would be highly appreciated.

“Could you give me any tips about the interview” Just say you were super bearish on US Financials generally and super “king kong” bearish on mortgage lenders especially. Willy

mads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > They require knowledge of financial math and > basics of derivative instruments. > say you are pursuing the FRM, buy the PDF overnight vault.com book now, and go review level 1 book 6.

Thanks, guys. I think that level 1 knowledge about derivatives is too simple. Will they ask me about derivatives pricing techniques? That is not covered by L1. What about brain teasers? Any other tips guys would be extremely helpful. Re: Help!Assistant Dealer-interview tips Posted by: daj224 (IP Logged) Date: September 29, 2008 03:29PM mads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > They require knowledge of financial math and > basics of derivative instruments. > say you are pursuing the FRM, buy the PDF overnight vault.com book now, and go review level 1 book 6.