Help - Need an instant brain boost

I had a massive night out last night and have a very busy day at work today. I don’t have a head hurting hangover but my brain is working at half capacity at the moment. After two monsters, one coffee & 4 advils my heart rate is thru the roof but I need my brain to work at full capacity. Anything which can get the brain going for the next 10 hrs??? I don’t care if I hallucinate afterwards.

dextroamphetamine

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dextroamphetamine Needs to be over the counter and legal!!!

go run a mile… get some exercise and you should feel better (assuming you have a gym at your office)

If you can get some honey on toast, it helps. Replaces all sorts of useful stuff that you lost getting hungover.

there’s really nothing for it but cocaine, sorry mate. head ovr to harlem and score yourself some crack!

I always try to eat healthy and drink some superfood or greens+ to beat the “wet brain”. Drink a powerade zero to help restore those electrolytes and you’ll start to feel better shortly after. And if you’re really hungover maddane is full of sh!t as that will do nothing to restore the clear thought process.

My immediate reaction would be to go home at lunch and get the girlfriend to …um…wake you up a bit - if you catch my drift! :wink:

5-hour energy

Out on a Monday night? I should start hanging with you!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My immediate reaction would be to go home at lunch > and get the girlfriend to …um…wake you up a > bit - if you catch my drift! :wink: i don’t know about you… well you’re a girl, but i don’t know about these guys, but if i’m hungover and me and my lass head to the playroom midday, i’d be in for a nap afterwards. i agree this helps if you’re not hungover. ps. i love how this is your immediate reaction. i gotta move to dublin.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I always try to eat healthy and drink some > superfood or greens+ to beat the “wet brain”. > Drink a powerade zero to help restore those > electrolytes and you’ll start to feel better > shortly after. > > And if you’re really hungover maddane is full of > sh!t as that will do nothing to restore the clear > thought process. Nope im not full of shit. Makes you alert, and gets the brain going. trust me! Not sure about the come down effects though.

^ Oops forgot that little problem you boys have - wakes us girls up, even if hungover :wink:

^Give me a buzz when you’re sleepy or hungover and i’ll return the favour.

Um… I’d like to say thanks but something is stopping me! :wink:

It’s ok, you can thank me after…

Quad-shot espresso.

oldmonk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a massive night out last night and have a > very busy day at work today. I don’t have a head > hurting hangover but my brain is working at half > capacity at the moment. After two monsters, one > coffee & 4 advils my heart rate is thru the roof > but I need my brain to work at full capacity. > > Anything which can get the brain going for the > next 10 hrs??? I don’t care if I hallucinate > afterwards. are you me? i had a suprisingly rough night last night and today am supposed to be doing a ton of important work. i am not even close.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s ok, you can thank me after… +1

Update: Had a manic 16 hr day after about 3 hrs of drunken sleep. I was still kinda drunk when I turned up to work. Kept real quiet for the first 2 hours. 2 coffee, 2 Monsters, 4 advils, 4 + litres of water with lemon squeezed into it, 2 alka seltzers, 2 effervescent multivitamins got me thru the day but I was nowhere close to my normal working capacity. As for being out on Monday night…I rarely do it but it was totally worth it. :slight_smile: