Help Needed..!!!How to prepare for L2

Hi All, I need guidance on how can one prepare for level 2 and what should I do so that in less time I can cover more topics. First my background : I’m an engineer (No finance background),I work full time in an IT company (non Finance project) full time ,sometimes overtime and weekends also.It took me 2 attempts to clear L 1.Even thou I got >70 in FSA ,but I consume lot of time when 1 start FSA as all the concepts are very new to me and derivative is one of my weak subjects. Can any one of you suggest how shall I prepare for L2,what topics shall I cover first and which notes to follow (I read schweser for L1, and only touched CFAI books to EOC problems).

while today.tostring() <> "jun-04-2011 { Read cfai bks Do end of chapter problems If u=give schweser 2 much time { U=fucked } }

lol.

ahmadmadoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > while today.tostring() <> "jun-04-2011 > { > Read cfai bks > Do end of chapter problems > If u=give schweser 2 much time > { > U=fucked > } > } A reply by programmer…will keep your points in mind…neways thanx…and Best of luck