Help needed on understanding result

Can some explain me the result…how is it read… To pass does it mean I have score >70% in all subjects…

Nopes. To pass means that overall you need >the minimum passing score. So you might get lower scores in some section and higher in others but as long as you are over the hurdle rate you are fine.

Below is my score. You see, I only have 3 sessions, Ethics, FRA, FI >70% Level 1: Pass Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - * - - Corporate Finance 20 - * - - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - * - - Quantitative Methods 28 - * -

So what is the paasing scire this time…? Is it revelaed? And what does those numbers besides the subjects names indicate? eg : Alternative Investments 8 - Corporate Finance 20 - - Derivatives 12 - Economics 24

Those numbers are the weightings for each topic. So as you can see, its preferrable to get over 70 in the topics with higher weightings, such as FSA, Ethics etc.

varundarji Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So what is the paasing scire this time…? Is it > revelaed? > > And what does those numbers besides the subjects > names indicate? > eg : > > Alternative Investments 8 > - Corporate Finance 20 - > - Derivatives 12 > - Economics 24 The exam has totally 240 questions, and those numbers indicate number of questions of the subjects

Ok…got it thanks