Help please ASAP

Salam Turki,

I have sat for the exam once before when I was senior undergrad student. I did not pass and I was placed in Band 4. I did not take studying seriously, even though I thought I was doing so at that time. I did not take the Mock exam and Topic tests and the only thing I focused on was the concept checkers at the end of each reading and anything above 60% would satisfy’s me.

Now, I have been studying off SchweserNotes. I have been taking notes as I am studying and I would do end of reading Concept Checkers and anything below 85% would mean I have to go back and read the Reading once again. Taking notes helped me a lot in storing the information I am reading in my brain.

I would say stick with Schweser and just change the way you go over the material. Also utilize your time to the weight of the topic. I would also point out something here which is social life. YOU CAN’T HAVE THE TWO. If you studied hard and was placed in Band 2 then you need to cut your social life and worship the notes for the next 4 months.

Wish you Best of Luck Turki,

Aziz

I would add : purchase the 2017 curriculum. Economics was significantly overhauled relative to the 2016 book. Fixed Income has undergone some changes too.