Help US Economy!!!

Do your part to help the US Economy The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it will go to India, if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala, if we purchase a good TV or car it will go to Japan, if we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in the US. Thank you for your help.

85% of my gross income already goes to that anyway…not much more I can do.

You could buy a row of houses…

I take it you don’t buy in to the Law of Comparative Advantage. If you do, well, that is a lot of export on the two goods listed.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > The only way to keep that money here at home is to > buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the only > products still produced in the US. > $1200 can only afford me 0.21 hour (1200/5500) with Kristen, too expensive!!! And I can’t afford her transportatin cost.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 85% of my gross income already goes to that > anyway…not much more I can do. jeesh, have you been cutting back or something?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only way to keep that money here at home is to > buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the only > products still produced in the US. What if I like imported prostitutes and beer?

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > The only way to keep that money here at home is > to > > buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the > only > > products still produced in the US. > > > > > $1200 can only afford me 0.21 hour (1200/5500) > with Kristen, too expensive!!! And I can’t > afford her transportatin cost. She wasn’t 5,500; i think Spitzer paid $2,200 or so for 4 hours…

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The only way to keep that money here at home is > to > > buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the > only > > products still produced in the US. > > > What if I like imported prostitutes and beer? I alway make sure my prostitutes and beer carry the Made in the USA label.

Then the prostitutes will buy clear 6 inch heels made from taiwan. The money is not staying in the US anyway, so do wahtever w/ it.

The rebates should only go to the lower class. They are sure to buy 40’s and wings…products that are USA all the way.

FIAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > She wasn’t 5,500; i think Spitzer paid $2,200 or > so for 4 hours… Oh, in that case, my $1200 can only cover her transportaion cost.

FIAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ws Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfaboston28 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > The only way to keep that money here at home > is > > to > > > buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the > > only > > > products still produced in the US. > > > > > > > > > $1200 can only afford me 0.21 hour (1200/5500) > > with Kristen, too expensive!!! And I can’t > > afford her transportatin cost. > > She wasn’t 5,500; i think Spitzer paid $2,200 or > so for 4 hours… I probably only need about 5-10 minutes…How much will that cost me?

Hey As a South African I can understand, our major problem might be energy related but we are also feeling the pinch because of the US situation. Only problem is that we don’t even have the prostitutes cause they all come from Eastern Europe these day, then again we (SAB) own Miller. So we have the beer. Score one for comparative advantage.

if i remember correct DEO is the largest alchohol company and it is not us based.

cfaBANANA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey > As a South African I can understand, our major > problem might be energy related but we are also > feeling the pinch because of the US situation. > Only problem is that we don’t even have the > prostitutes cause they all come from Eastern > Europe these day, then again we (SAB) own Miller. > So we have the beer. > > Score one for comparative advantage. and you guys have the CFA liquor commercial on youtube~!

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaBANANA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey > > As a South African I can understand, our major > > problem might be energy related but we are also > > feeling the pinch because of the US situation. > > Only problem is that we don’t even have the > > prostitutes cause they all come from Eastern > > Europe these day, then again we (SAB) own > Miller. > > So we have the beer. > > > > Score one for comparative advantage. > > > and you guys have the CFA liquor commercial on > youtube~! Yes we do… Not much of a Bells drinker myself though, prefer Jameson.