help

hey, i am level 2 student …i want to know how much closely schweser practise exam and also mock exams is with real exams … are schweser practise exams are more difficult than real exams ? it was difficult for me in level 1 can one assume that if he get 70 average in schweser practise exam …there are high chances of passing real exams…assuming tht schweser exams are more difficult than real exams?

You sound very worried. What do you think the answer to your question is?

hmmmmm dunno…if i would have know …i wouldnt have posted this question here ya i am very worried just 20 days to go

Hello, just my two cents but here goes. If you work through book 7 of the schweser exams (the more difficult ones) it will put you in good shape for the real exam. The CFAI mocks were inconsistent for me, I did well on some and not as well on others so it’s hard for me to comment on difficulty compared to the real exam. You can do it if you keep forcing yourself to work through exams and practicing consistently for the next 20 days, good luck!

Just do every question you can find 3 times and you’ll be ok. And remember Debits on the left and credits on the right

Bond Supply Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just do every question you can find 3 times and > you’ll be ok. > > And remember Debits on the left and credits on the > right man, that’s f’d up. but funny. lol. i always screwed up on building a ledger. um. but seriously. i found the cfai mocks to be the most representative. not the samples, but the full mocks… and schweser volume 1 is a decent indicator as well. good luck.

Yep, mocks and Schweser V1 were most representative. Schweser V2 was noticeably more difficult than the real deal. In general, I thought the Schweser test had longer questions and were more quantitative than the real deal. IMHO, I would want to be scoring at least 75% to be feeling good.

Bond Supply Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And remember Debits on the left and credits on the > right Also, A = L + E Alternatively: L = A - E

did not score higher than 75% on any section on any schweser practice exam - i was consistently around 60-70%. i cant remember what i got on the mock but it was around 70%, too. i scored higher than 75 on all but two section on the real thing: econ section was in mid tier and same with pm. i had time issues with the schweser exams. found myself with plenty of time on the real one real exam is written much better: the vignettes are concise and to the point.