Help

“I never knew when my chance would come, but when it came I knew I was going to be ready.” - Kenny Anderson Mojo, this job appears to be your chance. I wish you all the best in not squandering this opportunity. Best of luck!

Thanks a lot DirtyZ. Sorry if I was a bit harsh tend to do that when I’m on the defensive, especially when I’m feeling rather foolish. I will keep the quote in mind at any rate.

where i am from, mojo means adult films! i really hope you are mojo quality. then you should have no fear. hot chicks rise up the corporate ladder if they are just 10% smart

This is f*cking awesome. Seriously, somebody should be saving this exchange for posterity. And Mojo, feel free to come visit us in Chicago. Smoking hot or not, we could use some girls like you to party with.

Mojo… As most of the posters have stated already, I would further my education (whether its schooling, CFA, seminars, readings, etc). I think you would agree with that. My questions is has a new boss/management team been hired/promoted? If so, I would sit down with them and find out what is expected of you going forward. This might help with your decision. It could be that your role may change. I wouldn’t make a decision until you have met with your new boss. Good luck.

I wonder why mojo989 uses ‘arse’ to describe her stuff, but calls DirtyZ a jack ‘ass’.