Here it comes again

Asia getting crushed… Gonna be a bad day.

dow is already down, overnight trading

false alarm, china/Africa trouble

i am still bearish 6-18months

Today was the strangest day, most people (including me) expected a bloodbath and the markets ended up higher! I wonder why, if people are expectant of a 50bps cut or what gives but I certainly bet the wrong way today.

how will the election influence stock prices, all these cuts and spending, maybe the next 6-12 mo arent looking that bad?

FourCastles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Today was the strangest day, most people > (including me) expected a bloodbath and the > markets ended up higher! I wonder why, if people > are expectant of a 50bps cut or what gives but I > certainly bet the wrong way today. imo, we’re on a short term bull swing here… we’ve got a ton of news this week and it’s all expected to be more positive ‘let’s help this economy out of a mess’ type banter. Also, people are likely of the opinion that last week’s train wreck re-priced alot of the coming figures to be v v soft and so people are playing the potential of a surprise to these expectations. I wouldn’t be surprised if the dow makes back a few hundred more points this week and next before continuing its downward trajectory.