Here’s what helped me pass Level 3

My comments are based on my participation in Nathan’s Level 3 course at NYSSA several years back. Nathan is currently at Chalk and Board.

• Nathan strategized optimally to really get the maximum bang-for-the-buck in terms of the effort that the class was investing. Each lecture/session was well researched, well taught with a clear cut plan.

• As a coach, Nathan had an awesome focus on results. The objective was to pass L3, nothing more, nothing less. I liked that laser-sharp focus of teaching the curriculum with a strong emphasis on the essay component.

• Brevity and presentation to senior management are critical for passing the L3, and it is important to unlearn some habits that might have served folks well in the previous levels. This was very clearly articulated, and literally drilled into our heads. That did help.

• Overall Nathan is a highly effective instructor. I do wish some of Nathan’s practical, street-smart techniques could be taught to PhD folks who are aspiring to join academia.

this is such a shameless plug and so obvious it’s not an actual candidate writing this review. The structure of the wording itself looks like its a resume and not the grammatically incorrect sentences that characterize most posts…

1 Like

Meanwhile this is me trying to talk to myself trying to stay motivated and study for Level 3…