Herschel Walker

Just read this article about Herschel Walker: http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/10/11/herschel.fitness.martial.arts/index.html?hpt=C2 Here is a better pic: http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/282134/Greg_Nagy_vs_Herschel_Walke.jpg Is this guy massively roided out or what? How could he possibly be that big (at his age no less) on a diet of salad and bread? I don’t believe it.

Thats not roids. When people are on roids you can tell because satellite muscles don’t develop. He looks balanced. It’s just genes for some people similar to how a Doberman looks more muscled than a poodle even though the poodle may run 5 miles a day and the doberman just watches scooby doo.

He has been known for years as a fitness freak. Didn’t read either article, so not sure if they go into his workout routine, but he was practicing body weight resistance routines before the phrase was even coined. I seem to recall him doing 2,000+ crunches a day and 1000+ push ups.

Yeah, that’s what it said. He also does 6-7 hours of martial arts a day. Genetics plays a role, obviously, but I don’t see how he could sustain that level of musclature with that diet. He must be burning thousands of calories a day, and bread and salad doesn’t seem like it would be enough. Impressive though, no doubt.

Enough of anything could help. Bread has an incredible amount of calories and salads can pack them in as well.

Lest we forget he was the 1982 Heisman winner. The man has always been ripped.

That’s one scary looking mofo.

Gotta be genes. I don’t know someone this insane, but I knew a couple people at my old gym that could do whatever and still look ripped. Though, I am baffled how its possible on just salad and bread.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thats not roids. > > When people are on roids you can tell because > satellite muscles don’t develop. He looks > balanced. It’s just genes for some people similar > to how a Doberman looks more muscled than a poodle > even though the poodle may run 5 miles a day and > the doberman just watches scooby doo. I lol’ed at the Scooby Doo part.

Herschel=SEC football

First time I saw the guy thought it was a different Herschel Walker, thinking that the Cowboys RB had to have a 50-in belly playing golf all day long. Wrong.

Though he admits to having multiple personality disorder. So he’s not really one guy, he’s a whole team.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Though he admits to having multiple personality > disorder. So he’s not really one guy, he’s a whole > team. +1 haha

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Though he admits to having multiple personality > disorder. So he’s not really one guy, he’s a whole > team. Nice. +1