Hey Ass_Man, you left your gameboy on the school bus.

Have you read the book, The Game by Neil Strauss? Guy claims to be a PUA, yet some of the sht he describes seems outrageous. I mean, the dude carries a satchel to the bar to carry all of his goodies. In any case, I’m going to a 4 day music festival starting on Wednesday. Miller Lite is a sponsor. Lots of beer and a nice girl/guy multiple. If you were me, how would you run your game ?

I met Style once at a coffee shop. He’s kinda short.

PUA is a scam.

The show is funny though

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you > were me, how would you run your game ? I’d just start with “I love this song” to any girl that looks like she loves that song. It’s a numbers game, rule of 10; Try ten times get shot down 9; So every 100 trys you get 10 convos; out of every 10 convos you get somewhere with one of them. Granted the multiples increase/decrease proportionately with alcohol and day/nighttime. 10 is sometimes too much (like at a club on southbeach) or too little (National Nun Assn.).

Quant- i think i know which one your going to, in which case you must choose your apparel/costume appropriately if i were you id have a good hat & boots. Girls will notice both. anybody and everybody has a straw corona hat, show them you are a baller with a stetson and boots of your choice. keep extra beer/smokes/chew for the ladies. I agree with ass-man, if you have cigs & lighter in a visible pocket minimum 50 chicks will ask so thats half the work right there I dont smoke but the GF does when shes wasted and she always finds some from a guy trying to pick her up, jokes on them but maybe not for you.

I bet you do, you’re not coming… I’m picking up a crappy cowboy hat today (my hat last year didn’t make it through the whole event). One thing that book describes is having something crazy on you. Whether it be a wild hat, shirt, necklace, whatever. You need to have something that makes you stand out and draw attention. Spencers here I come. I agree that the getup is half the battle. The other half is being able to hold a half decent convo while you way under the influence of Natties. In any case, I had a great time at this festival last year. Everyone is wasted and having a good time. Lot’s of cool friendly people go to this event which makes it easy to just mingle randomly. Heck, last year I got up on a stripper pole with a girl rocking a boa constrictor around her neck. Anything is possible. My group has 5 cool guys in it. Can’t wait.

^ Just be open and social, I have a “mean face” as my normal default face (if that makes sense) so I am usually not very approachable. However, when I am slightly buzzed I smile at everything, that’s my sweet spot for starting convos. Just make yourself stand out, stay happy and social and be confident. You’ll be crushin in no time. GITRRRR DUNNNNNN!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > Just be open and social, I have a “mean face” as > my normal default face (if that makes sense) so I > am usually not very approachable. However, when I > am slightly buzzed I smile at everything, that’s > my sweet spot for starting convos. > > > Just make yourself stand out, stay happy and > social and be confident. You’ll be crushin in no > time. > > GITRRRR DUNNNNNN! So you straight mean mugg mafawkas on the trading floor?

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > Just be open and social, I have a “mean face” > as > > my normal default face (if that makes sense) so > I > > am usually not very approachable. However, when > I > > am slightly buzzed I smile at everything, > that’s > > my sweet spot for starting convos. > > > > > > Just make yourself stand out, stay happy and > > social and be confident. You’ll be crushin in > no > > time. > > > > GITRRRR DUNNNNNN! > > > So you straight mean mugg mafawkas on the trading > floor? Like I just shrugged 225 BRAH!

just tell her you have a big c o ck. 9/10 will appreciate it and other 1/10 will be disgusted (because you didnt know she was a d!ke)

what is PUA?

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is PUA? pick up artist