hey morons...

In case you didn’t hear. CFAI busted people for talking about specific questions on the exam. In addition to the 5 year sanction they put on the two test takers that compiled the excel spreadsheet, I personally know another AFer who was sanctioned for talking about questions a lot less than what many of you are talking about. Chad also posted a new note about this. I can almost guarantee you that CFAI is watching this forum and will request a list of e-mails for screen names of people talking about specifics in questions. OK. I said my peas. Do what you want. I dont care.

Peas?

and carrots…

Peas and queus.

So what was the answer to the moderately priced lodging question? violation or no?

Saw this on an L1 forum; never ran across it before myself. Apologies if discussed earlier. Check it out… http://www.cfainstitute.org/ethics/conduct/Pages/candidate_sanctions.aspx …especially under “Disclosure of Exam Content” where they point out a sanction and specifically reference this forum! Be careful!

cgeorgan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peas and queus. What about crossing all the T’s and dotting all i’s?

ATH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saw this on an L1 forum; never ran across it > before myself. Apologies if discussed earlier. > > Check it out… > > http://www.cfainstitute.org/ethics/conduct/Pages/c > andidate_sanctions.aspx > > …especially under “Disclosure of Exam Content” > where they point out a sanction and specifically > reference this forum! > > Be careful! Two things about that link… 1) Gotta love how they post the offenders first AND last name. No privacy whatsoever. 2) Gotta also love how the results are the same whether they requested a hearing panel or not. Should give you an idea on how paying for them to re-grade your exam does nothing.

Candidates do not win against the CFAI. JDV said that he had never heard of a successful retab. If you’re brought in front of the institute for a violation you better have a 100% airtight story. I was amazed by the number of people the continued to write after time was called. The dude in front of me went for an extra 15 seconds. One of the proctors told him to stop twice.

Good call SkipE99, I guess the only redeeming value to being banded for 5 years is you could actually have a life for 5 years and not deal with this shittt…LOL I starting growing my hair longer to make up for the hairs falling off my head, mind tricks on yourself does work;0

iam with SkipE99, this is a violation and in the same time there is no single benefit from doing that. if i were you i will forget the exam for two months and u can if u want

FYI… I was just kidding about that last part about knowing an AFer that got sanctioned for doing less than on here…serves you right if you got scared reading it though.

skipe99 dont make me spank ur mother

They should have an ethics question that shouts out AF. That would make my day.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skipe99 dont make me spank ur mother SUB??? sublimity?! wheres that kat been? that you?

I thought you could help as long as you didn’t post specifically. Point taken. Thanks for the heads up.

One of the offenders was an Indian (or of Indian origin) and I am not surprised. Especially with the way most of such ‘laws’ are never implemented in India… it’s almost funny if you expect punishment for such offenses, too bad for him this one got enforced.

I wouldn’t care less if some overstupid guys or superunethical guys wouldn’t get a charter. Let them post and be punished. If you sign a pledge you do it for something

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They should have an ethics question that shouts > out AF. That would make my day. They did on the 2007 exam (or maybe it was the 2006 Level II exam). It didn’t specifically mention Analyst Forum but it was something like “Online forum where CFA candidates prepare and discuss the CFA exam”.

CFAI rules and you just have to accept anything they say…or at least not argue about it, just like in real schools…the prof is always right.