Hey, remember question on L2 regarding "highest" standards

Whether it was violation or not. Well, it is NOT

d@nm nice I think I got that one right last year too. where’d you see that?

Sounds familiar… but don’t remember exactly…did it have to do with implying that CFA is a superior program…therefore, violation if proclaiming your better than someone else!

Check pdf for ethics it says “Highest”

i was so pissed about that one last year. i have never in my life looked up an exam anser after the fact…except that one. we’re not permitted to say the cfa program implies anything about a charterholder’s abilities…but of course it’s fine to say just about anything positive you want about the program itself… can u say marketing?

You cant say CFA program is superior to my GED deploma…

even now I couldn’t figure it out …

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check pdf for ethics it says “Highest” Is that the one everyone is tallking about on the CFAI site?

ye

now I really miss that post-exam-discussion thread with more than 1000 posts, lol

There is a CFAI site forum?

anyone care to sumarize the question?

“An important goal of CFA Institute is to ensure that the organization and its members develop, promote, and follow the HIGHEST ethical standards in the investment industry.”

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > now I really miss that post-exam-discussion thread > with more than 1000 posts, lol It got over a 1,000 with like 4 hours…I’m hoping we can break that record after Sunday

Of course its right, i wouldnt have picked it if it weren’t :slight_smile:

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Of course its right, i wouldnt have picked it if > it weren’t :slight_smile: SHOWOFF.

lol

was this true/false? I would have said true…

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > was this true/false? I would have said true… HINDSIGHT BIAS

Last year’s ethics was brutal to me. Luckily i got over 50%. But i was wrong in both 1. Highest standard - OK 2. HF for conservertive investor - OK