Hidden Column

Sorry guys, I’m gonna sound like dedalus’s boss but I have a spreadsheet with a hidden column(A). I tried every way I know to unhide it. No luck. Help!

SkipE99?

Click the box above Row 1 to select all. Right click, unhide

Left click on B and hold mouse button down. Drag it to the left to highlight the numbering column. Right click on B and pick unhide.

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Click the box above Row 1 to select all. > > Right click, unhide that also works but it would unhide everything else in worksheet, which might not be the intended effect

thanks guys

Hit (all at the same time): CTRL + ALT + down arrow

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99? BUAAAAAAAAA HA AHAAA! i actually had a similar problem with a spreadsheet the other day. i was like,“OK, this one seems hard enough to post on the forum, but before i do, lemme check with my assoc.” then i asked my associate where the column was and he goes something like," yeah thats a frozen pane" bingo bango. problem solved. so i now have sorting and frozen panes down baby. anyone need any help on solver?

Classic. That’s usually my advice too. 4Tay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hit (all at the same time): > > CTRL + ALT + down arrow

4Tay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hit (all at the same time): > > CTRL + ALT + down arrow I am going to have to use this in the future.