Historical 10-Ks and 10-Qs

Does anyone have a good source for “old” SEC documents re: 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 14D-9s going back to the 1980s? SEC.gov only goes back to mid-90s. Need to analyze some old M&A transactions in the airline & transportation sector. Any thoughts / sources would be appreciated.

You have to call the company, who may or may not be willing/able to service the request. Or go to a business library or, perhaps, the trustee. Otherwise, you are SOL.

I don’t know about 10-Q’s and 14D-9’s but the New York Public Library has 10-K’s back into the 1970’s. The SEC has documents going back to forever, but you’re going to pay for it…

joekinde Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to call the company, who may or may not > be willing/able to service the request. Or go to > a business library or, perhaps, the trustee. > Otherwise, you are SOL. Thanks for the tip on the New York Public Library (live in NYC). I wouldn’t have thought of that as a source. I’ll have to check with SEC and see if I can get the relevant documents without paying a small fortune. EDGAR probably a source as well (used to get information via their CD-ROMs back in my early I-Banking days), but don’t know if it will be cost prohibitive. Will check with both as well as the NYPL and see what happens.