Hit a speed bump... HELP!

I’m at 2/2 and got drunk every few days while studying. when my alcohol got in the way of studying, that was my way of finding out I had done enough.

daj let me tell you a little story about how commited i was to this damn exam… So im studying one friday night, its 3am and this girl calls me. mind you, she is smoking hot and i had the hots for her… So she calls me, says “emra come with me to this burrito place, ill get you food and then you can crash here” She didint know i was in the effin deffered taxes section so i says to her i says “i cant… i have to finish this section and its really tough” she says “pleease… its just a burrito…” I almost cried… “why are you doing this to me?!” Long story short… i dont get the girl, i dont pass the test, i dont get the job. Okay i go to bed now, gotta wake up early to finish AI.

Dude… always go for sex. Unless it’s your girlfriend or wife - they can wait.

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude… always go for sex. Unless it’s your > girlfriend or wife - they can wait. So true.

DAMN EMRA32… Don’t worry more hot smoking girls will come! But I would have said " F*CK deferred taxes for that night :wink:

dudeinthecity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DAMN EMRA32… Don’t worry more hot smoking > girls will come! > > But I would have said " F*CK deferred taxes for > that night :wink: Haha. Yeah i definitely ended in the infamous “friend zone” after that… But im not too worried, you know what they say… a platonic friend is just a dick in a glass box: “break in case of emergency.” Next time ill just take my books with me…

This speed bump is really hot!! every body hitting this one now ! count is 47!

Pace yourself. Otherwise you’ll hit burn-out. I usually try do 6 hrs p/day which equivocates to around 21-22 pages of reading material. For me, that’s enough. Otherwise, I feel like my head is going to explode. I also take Saturdays off. -Chris Dallas Texas

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj let me tell you a little story about how > commited i was to this damn exam… > > So im studying one friday night, its 3am and this > girl calls me. > mind you, she is smoking hot and i had the hots > for her… > > So she calls me, says “emra come with me to this > burrito place, ill get you food and then you can > crash here” > > She didint know i was in the effin deffered taxes > section so i says to her i says > > “i cant… i have to finish this section and its > really tough” > > she says “pleease… its just a burrito…” > > I almost cried… “why are you doing this to me?!” > > Long story short… i dont get the girl, i dont > pass the test, i dont get the job. Okay i go to > bed now, gotta wake up early to finish AI. story of life. eventually, things will work out. just keep studying. the broads come and go: when you pass this test, buy yourself a nice suit and just hit up a bar and take care of business.

Safado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pace yourself. Otherwise you’ll hit burn-out. I > usually try do 6 hrs p/day which equivocates to > around 21-22 pages of reading material. For me, > that’s enough. Otherwise, I feel like my head is > going to explode. I also take Saturdays off. > > -Chris > Dallas Texas 6 hours per day!!! respect. do you mean 6 hours everyday?? Do you have a full time job? That would be impossible… I’m lucky if i get 2 or 3 hours in on a week night.

Re: Hit a speed bump… HELP! new Posted by: cara_dec08 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 5, 2008 6 hours per day!!! respect. do you mean 6 hours everyday?? Do you have a full time job? That would be impossible… I’m lucky if i get 2 or 3 hours in on a week night. I dont understand how people who work fulltime put in so much time studying per day (it’s amazing). BIG UPS TO THEM!!! All day i’m looking at spreadsheets and analysing crap… 8 to 9 hours daily. I could not leave work and study for 6 hours… this would kill my brain… 2 to 3 is my max (per day) and i’m happy with it.!!! i agree with Cara!

Haha. Yeah i definitely ended in the infamous “friend zone” after that… But im not too worried, you know what they say… a platonic friend is just a dick in a glass box: “break in case of emergency.” Next time ill just take my books with me… YO!!! I never heard that one!!! Hahahahahaha!!!