HIV Cured

HIV Cured. (Never mind that they created it in the first place). The cure was always known, it’s just now being disclosed to the public. Starting to see? #GoldenAge

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/health/aids-cure-london-patient.html

Who “they”?

THEY!

If THEY could be embodied in one person, it would be Hillary Clinton.

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1HMyCS7iTUk]

I find this hard to believe simply because it most likely would have been monetized ages ago.

uhhh really? Cures kill profits. Endless treatments create profits. It is the basic operating principle of pharma.

this is no Goldenage…

they came to the conclusion that it was hurting their own army the most,

For normal people not doing injectable drugs and not doing butt hexing the chances of getting aids are close to 0, this cure has no affect on society except for the gay community which will see a increase in avg life expectancy

take a step back and look again. broader perspective required.

dont religious conservatives think that aids is the cure?

i think you have a warped perspective on what it means to be conservative.

lol i dont actually believe that. it was a joke.

but do you believe that judgment day is coming?

the only thing that exists is the NOW moment. Time is an illusion, nothing is coming. All possibilities exist simultaneously. Experience is resonance/alignment. It is dependent on the experiencer… That is how I can be in the #GoldenAge while others can think we are in regular old hell on earth. Your understanding of experience is inside out and backwards, making you think it originates from outside of you, that seeing is believing, when in fact the reverse is the true nature of reality.

Breath.

We Bow. We bless this water.

lol this was a yes or no question to judgment day! but i think you are saying we are judged right now with a bunch of other nonsense? i tried to translate below. but low key i think youre crazy

Right now is all that matters!

time is made up. nothing is going to happen. every possible thing is happening.

what you experience is how you think. how you think is dependent on yourself.

i am cw experiencing greatness while everyone thinks they are in hell, which is earth!

you dont understand anything cuz you are using the wrong senses like your sight!

when you should be blind in order to see reality.

RELAX!

kneel. thank for water.

I like it!

Something BIG is coming, but not judgment. That is a control construct. But there is always a choice to make. Choices have consequences but not in the way you have been taught. Choice exists in every moment. There is no cut off point where a past choice becomes your fate.

If you heard a guy shuffling around on the street sounding like Turd, barking insanity and jingling around 57 cents in an empty, ratty coffee cup, would you even respond, or would you straightline past this obviously mentally-troubled person, without eye contact and head down, in order to catch your train?

the difference is I have credibility, speak truth, and can articulate it better than most. Try to ignore it all you want. There is a part of you (your true self) that recognizes universal truth and desperately wants the rest of you (your illusory self constructed by your ego) to acknowledge and honor it. It’s the key to a life of purpose.

Have you been living in a cave? Tell sub-saharan Africa that HIV is only a disease for gays and intravenous drug users.

For once I agree with our resident jakey, Pharma has little interest in curing any diseases or ailments that could be treated at great ongoing cost. This isn’t because of some big conspiracy or evil men making evil decisions to screw people over, it’s the invisible hand directing profit making companies towards products and services they can monetise for their shareholders and increase their share price.

This finding on HIV is just a step towards a cure. At the moment it’s too costly to scale and, more importantly, too harmful to patients to implement unless it’s necessary to do so like in this case where the patient had leukemia.

With the spread of PREP and the regular testing required as part of that process, rates of new HIV infection will fall off a cliff in the western world. By then super gonorrhea will have taken hold anyway and that one will be properly incurable, especially if India keeps using the strongest available antibiotics to inject in chickens farmed for food.

like dario naharis once said,

you have a very suspicious mind! in my experience, only dishonest people think this way!