Holy crap. What part of the chicken is that?

I like popeyes more than KFC… never had Churchs

You guys are dicks. Its a normal size peice of chicken, Thai people just have small hands!

Yeah, so I was recently introduced to some family that lives overseas that I never knew about before. These people run a chicken farm that supplies major fast food chains. They have, I think, somewhere north of a million chickens at any one time. Apparently there is some pretty fancy machinery they bought that is totally automated like an assembly line: It scoops the chicken up, kills it somehow (breaks its neck or something), pulls all the feathers off, vacuums out the meat in certain sections, and then leaves the bones / innards to be turned into cat food. Anyway, the reason you have weird shaped chicken pieces (such as McNuggets) is because that’s vacuumed meat that gets diced up into tiny pieces and then reconsituted into shape X with some nasty “glue” type ingredients (the whole thing is sort of a paste that can be shaped any way you want). When you bite into it and get that weird cruncy piece, that’s because something got in there that wasn’t supposed to be in there (I guess the vacuums aren’t perfect). So yeah, I guess I felt like you needed to know that.

i’m going to visit a KFC and watch ppl order food…i noticed that in Canada, half the ppl don’t actually order pieces of chicken, but rather sandwiches…wierd…

how often do you guys eat fried chicken?

Once a month… but my wife really gets on my case about that…

As directed.

whatever happened to deebo anyways?

After his featured appearance in movies such as Friday, Next Friday, I got the Hook Up, The Wash, and recently Batman - The Dark Knight, he hung the Hollywood Flare and enrolled an MBA program. Concurrently he completed the CFA, CAIA, and FRM. His experience stuntin’ qualified him for all charters. Now he’s corporate huslin’ and stackin skrilla. He also runs his mouf on an internet forum.

Das All.

I heard he got busted by the SEC for stealin’ bicycles from weaker brokers.

CONCURRENTLY? I’m impressed.

deebo is an idiot for taking CAIA…i heard they’re going bankrupt…

Mighty strong words frankie. Do you have a source for such a claim? Deebo aided in the aricle selection for Level 2. Sadly launching a record label and investing in aspiring rappers is not a viable alternative investment process.

Ahhh, KFC biscuits … so rewarding.

I have friends in from Thailand this week. I have to study so I will not be able to see them until lunch on monday. I think i’ll suggest we go to KFC and see if they notice anything or comment on the non-roundness of our inferior chickens

ppl are very happy when eating their KFC…they break off the skin, take a bite and move on so delighted by the sweet salty taste of the secret KFC recipe…

Where’d you hear dis?

some ppl around here mentioned CAIA was having financial problems and was considering shutting down…don’t do the CAIA, its crap…i took the first level and didn’t bother going back for the second knowing how crap it is…the knowledge is good, but its not a recognized designation…

You should come to Seoul. There are rows upon rows of “chi-mak” shops. That means chicken+makju (beer). It’s like a chicken and beer eating paradise. All chicken shop owners are very friendly and want to be your friend. Deep fried, pan fried, baked, smoked, sweet, sour, spicy, whatever man, you got it chicken lover! Come back and bring your friends! Lots of free stuff coming to your table, lots of bowing, lots of smiles, lots of smoking, lots of drunk people passed out under the table. But no eating with your hand please. Also chicken and beer delivered to your place in about 5min, that can happen, no problem. It’s amazing there aren’t more fatties with all the chickin lovin.

sounds like paradise…