Holy torture batman

I’ve got Hootie and the Blowfish stuck in my head…“I’m such a baby cause the dolphins make me cry”. It is worse than a 2 bond hedge…what an awful song, someone make it stop.

Lisa: Hootie and the Blowfish? Chief Wiggam: Its cheaper than blank tape.

You are screwed. How did that happen?

I’ve got a basterdised Jay-Z. On to the next mock, on to the next mock…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZesRI6HhuXQ&feature=related

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You are screwed. How did that happen? I don’t know, but it is truly driving me mad. “Aint Bobby so cool”.

I don’t know why I’m posting this, and why I chose this thread, but I cried tonight. Few small things going on outside of CFA and the pressure of Saturday just hit me like a ton of bricks. Now I’m OK.

Hey Pierce, hope everything is going alright… just one more week of this bs than you can start the rest of your life with everything you have to look forward to.

Dude, here is the thing with having a kid (I’m assuming that is the pressure you are describing)…a woman described it this way to me when I was feeling not ready to have kids. Starting a family is like getting in a cold pool on a warm day, you aren’t sure about getting in and it takes some time to get used to the shock of cold water, but once you get used to it it is enjoyable. She was dead on with the analogy.

ah, it’s not the kid thing (but really appreciate the words) - it’s more arguments with parents and such. why my mother decided to unload on me today is beyond my comprehension, but then again, she’s not the brightest bulb in the pack. i’m over it now … just need to focus on the next couple of nights. we’re at mile 23 of a marathon. you’re running on fumes, but you see the finish line. exam day is mile 25.5 to finish.

cpierce - it will be alright. She might be pissed because you are not giving attention to anything beside books. My GF is pissed too and once in a while she behaves just like your mother