Honestly Though....

Another say 200 hrs of study and I still wouldn’t have done much better, you? Its all a big brain dump in the AM? In the spirit of the 3 MC format coming: A) Agree B)Disagree C) Maybe

B) don’t like it.

with only 3 choices now, does that mean the agree/disagree statements will be out? cause you need 4 choices to cover the entire spectrum.

so you actually think if you studied another so and so many MC’s and short answers etc. it would have made a difference yesterday when they said “30 mins left” in the AM???

they still keep them as well as correct/incorrect, only the most obvious choice would be eliminated, you may have correct/incorrect, incorrect/correct, and maybe one or the other correct/correct or incorrect/incorrect whichever fits the question better.

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so you actually think if you studied another so > and so many MC’s and short answers etc. it would > have made a difference yesterday when they said > “30 mins left” in the AM??? no. the morning session was such a sprint that under that stress i wouldn’t have remembered specific details.

I finished the afternoon in 2 hours and 10 minutes. If I have to rewrite and they cut back that one extra answer I have to read I’ll be out of there in less than 2 hours next year.

A) agree, I don’t think more study would help. Rather, I think mental preparation for the writting strategy and time management would have made the most difference. After so many exams in my life, I still made the basic mistake of failing to keep my writting progress in check with time. I was just too focused on getting it right on the first several questions. So I am kicking myself hard for not finishing all the questions.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I finished the afternoon in 2 hours and 10 > minutes. > If I have to rewrite and they cut back that one > extra answer I have to read I’ll be out of there > in less than 2 hours next year. i got totally bent over in the morning, but i literally finished the afternoon in ONE HOUR and proceeded to recheck it and then stress over 3-4 questions that eluded me… like the P/E multiple in econ where they tried to hide the g term from me (bastards!). i completely obsessed over the PM to try to get any possible points to make up for the AM but i don’t know if it will be enough i don’t know why they could not just give us two fair sections instead… level 2 was so much more balanced.

in fact, next year they can definitely test less material, right now they always test two concepts in one question, and use the yes yes yes no no yes no no, for 3 I couldn’t think of any reasonable way to do it,