Hong Kong CFA III Exam

This is my first time taking the CFA exam in Hong Kong. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to walk from the Asia World Expo train station to the exam hall? Also, the Hong Kong exam venue seem sto be extra strict i.e. you can not bring your own food/lunch. Does anyone who has sat an exam in Hong Kong before know if you are allowed to bring dry foods (like energy bars) and water? Just want to avoid the queues. Thanks.

No worries, fresh human babies will be provided for you at lunch. Freshly cooked by child labor on sight.

^ not very nice

But I have the same question. This is my first time in Asia region. Not used to taking this test on a Sunday.

^ not very nice

But I have the same question. This is my first time in Asia region. Not used to taking this test on a Sunday.

Hey Pinkcookie, looks like we will just have to wait for a HELPFUL Hong Kong based candidate to respond. It’s actually a serious question Lostcfa.

why not just go and check during weekends?

there is this thing called google map.

choose “Walk”

Clearly none of you have ever been to HK or Asia World Expo (which is a massive venue)…!

Clearly none of you have ever been to HK or Asia World Expo (which is a massive venue)…!

have a dimsum

No worries, fresh human babies will be provided for you at lunch. Freshly cooked by child labor on sight.

I don’t find this funny at all. Obviously the comments of some obnoxious overweight bitter and sad person living in US who has never been to Asia.

If anyone from Hong Kong has a serious answer, please kindly share. Thanks!

you can bring food and drink to the centre.

I’m a hk candidate and sure to tell you that 1. 10~15mins 2. yes, we cannot, except for naked stationery, but right outside the exam hall there is a huge area, with washrooms, for candidates leaving all our belongings (your dry foods). so don’t worry!

btw… right outside the huge area there are a few expensive restaurants where you may have lunch in!

I live in asia, a guy was arrested just today in China, suspected of eating 20 kids who disappeared in his block. Happens more often than you think.

How about the shipment of human flesh pills that was seized just a couple of weeks before?

With the gov being harsh on controling the population, abortions are through the roof, the invisible hand found the solution for abortion costs. There is a pretty good market in china for aborted fetuses.

have some cha siu rice

Thank you Bearteddy. This is very helpful. Are you sitting level III this year too? 10-15 mins from the Asia World Expo station is pretty far! Better get there earlier then.