Hot actress meets BF on Match.com

Could you benchmark a ten for me according to your standards.

she is hot, not like Kim K hot but hot…might not be for your taste but you’re not hitting anything remotely as coveted…

I suspect the majority of you view a ton of adult entertainment…

Compared to other celebs, she’s average. Compared to what most of us encounter on a daily basis (non-famous people), she’s very attractive.

@ former trader, is she a 6 compared to Megan Fox or Charlize Theron, or is she a 6 compared to your typical co-worker/neighbor/ex-gf/starbucks waitress?

@BValGuy, where you do live?

@Frank, no adult entertainment. She’s plain Jane average.

i’m envious of you if that is the average girl you get with…truly a stud…

With the whole internet to choose from, I don’t think I’d be curling up with her pics to make it through a long, lonely night. That is true.

But as someone to meet and have a real relationship with (which is what match.com is supposedly for). I’d be pretty jazzed to be with her, assuming that there’s mutaul interest and she doesn’t turn out to be incredibly shallow.

i meet my girlfriend on Match.com

I lol’d

Mostly beauty is not in the eye of the beholder as people say – beauty is pretty objective within a narrowish range based on personal preferences (I like brown skin girls the best but wouldn’t pass on a gorgeous white girl). This girl is an exception – you probably either really like her or don’t like her at all. She has a very unique look. I’m not a fan at all, though clearly she is above average relative to the general population.

I’ve never seen a 10, but for a solid 9 I would say Monica Bellucci, Sofia Vergara, younger Liz Hurley. Kate Upton is not too far away.

Now that it’s summer and the skirts are out, there are plenty of hotties walking the streets. Maybe I come from a place where attractive women is the norm (Montreal). Heck, men from Boston and New York come out here to pick up our women.

Yeah, you’re in Montreal. Add at least a point and a half, maybe two points to normalize for the rest of North America.

I approve of Montreal, yes!

My women-ranking scale goes to 11.