How are people reviewing their weaknesses?

About 6 weeks left, was wondering how people are reviewing areas they haven’t done to well on?

I’m planning on re-doing the questions I got wrong but I was really debating if I wanted to re-read certain sections. I feel like that may be a waste and I will get more value doing problems.

What are your plans?

I read again the reading in full for area where i feel weak .

I know what i am looking for in the second reading so I feel like it is very efficient ( i take notes once again, even if i took notes on the first reading)

I think there’s definitely value to reading the sections again. That’s what I’ll be doing. I think doing questions is useful to solidify knowledge, but reading is like casting a wider net whereas doing problems and then referencing the book is more like spot treating your weaknesses. I feel like this is particularly true for IPS questions, where themes and motifs are more important than case-specific answers.

-double post-

can anyone pls comment, if one has time crunch and has left with practice of half AM mocks and PM item sets . Second read or questions are more wortahble??

I review Blue Boxes in the CFAI books if I’m on struggle street for a certain topic

I like how I can review stuff in blue boxes multiple times, seemingly know the material cold, but then they ask the question in a different way on a mock exam and it’s like I never learned it in the first place. Happens all - the - time. I have no idea how to fix that kind of issue.

I know every single gift/bequest formula by heart but can never apply them correctly in an exam format for some reason (absent the most simple accrual or wealth tax formula). When I read the explanation it makes total sense but I’m not to the point yet where I can easily apply the correct formula given that they seem to change the nomenclature in the problems constantly.

Per Ag’s suggestion, I’ve been getting laid. Seems to be helping.

#thanks

Im constantly doing problems. If I find an area, I’m weak, I go back to the material.

I love how people are questions about review, when all I want to do is get to review.

Knowing how to work on weak areas is not a problem. Finding the time to work on weak areas, now that is a problem.

I have to stop being so lazy. cheeky

How do you guys find the time? I am still on the second Schweser reading and have at least three weeks to start Mocks.